Price Drop Protection
What is Price Drop Protection?
From the day of purchase of a phone within 30 days if the price of the phone drops depending on the brands and models, Happi Mobiles will credit back the difference amount.
What is an official Price drop?
The price drop will be notified to customers either through announcement or advertisement by brands officially.
How will the price drop be announced?
The respective models of a particular brand will communicate either through email or advertisement
What is the validity of the price drop protection announcement?
The price drop will be notified to customers either through announcement or advertisement by manufacture brands which are valid only for the initial 7 days from the day of announcement which is through SMS or email.
What is not considered as a price drop?
Discounts, Exchange Offers, Products on the sell – out scheme or any other offers offered by brands online or offline are not considered as official price drops. The time duration for the price drop is maximum 30 days from the date of purchase of the phone.
How will Happi customers know if there is a price drop?
- The official price drop for happi customers will be communicated either through SMS or email.
- The customer receives the communication about price drop to the details provided in the invoice at the time of purchase.
- The customer receives the new price of the model purchased either through SMS or email.
- Customers are hereby requested to provide correct information i.e, contact number and email id during the billing process.
- At the time of new price communication the customer will also receive an Exclusive code either through SMS or email
How to redeem the price drop amount?
- The customer who visits happi stores for a price drop claim has to show the exclusive code received through SMS or email for verification purpose.
- The customer eligibility for the price drop amount will be checked by the exclusive code provided by the customer to the cashier.
- The customer can use the price drop amount for purchasing a mobile phone only and no other products can be purchased using the price drop amount credited.
- If the new purchase value is more than the price drop amount, the customer have to pay the difference amount and if the new purchased product cost is less than the price drop amount the remaining amount seizes and cannot be carried forward.